2021 WTA Winchester Annual Town Tennis Championship Tournament
Friday – Sunday September 10-12 , 2021
- (Events: 60+ Men’s Singles, Men’s Open Singles, Women’s Singles, Women’s Doubles, Men’s Doubles, 60+Men’s Doubles )
Saturday – Sunday September 18-19 , 2021
- (Events: Mixed Doubles )
- Events must have a minimum of 4 singles or 4 team entries to run.
The Tournament will be held at the Packer-Ellis Clay Courts Winchester
Open to the following:
- Current Winchester residents – High School Age or Older
- Former Winchester residents
- Winchester town employees
- Packer court season pass holders
John Bonacorso, Kim Song and Peter Clifford
FEE: $10.00 per person per event and all players must join the WTA if you are not already a WTA member, in addition to a $10 tournament fee for each player.
Fee and application must be received before 5:00 pm, on Tuesday prior to the start of the tournament
RULES: The WTA Winchester Town Championship Tournament is open is open to past or present Winchester town residents high-school age and up, and past or present town employees, and Packer Court season pass holders. All doubles teams bring a new can of regular duty balls to each match. Match winners keep the unused can of balls & sweep the court. Play is best 2 out of 3 sets; 12 point tiebreaker at 6-all.
SCHEDULE: Draw sheets will be posted on this web site and at the P-E Courts on Thursday, prior to tournament & e-mailed to participants by Noon the same day. Play begins Friday, at 4:30 PM. Players should arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled match time. Players arriving 15 minutes after scheduled time may forfeit the match. In case of bad weather, some matches may be moved to the Winchester Indoor Lawn Tennis Center. Players share indoor fee.
- Please be aware if you select to participate in 2 events, you may need to play up to 2 rounds in each event on Saturday.